Wednesday 24 August 2011

Rain attire

Here you all go - you deserve a laugh for following my ramblings on this blog.
As you know it is rainy season out here at the mo and so I am having to judge the time of my cycle rides in between showers in the afternoon - sometimes I don't always judge it right - so I have succumbed and have brought the latest high tech rain gear - honestly everyone wears them!
What I have realised though is that they are made with short arms - so they only come down half way between my elbow and wrist and you literally steam away in them - maybe this could be the new way to loose weight however they do have a lovely little drawstring around the hood - which creates a very attractive look!


I could of brought a dotty one, but I think I look conspicuous enough as it is out here.

1 comment: