Wednesday 17 August 2011

Leaving Do's

Hamilton host & hostess


Tom checking the bottles were dry
I know this is a bit late in the day but I have just got round to sorting the few photos that I remembered to take out - thank you to all for the lovely leaving do's that I was given - great to see you all and especially thks to Espig/Hamiltons for a lovely Sunday gathering, Andie for the girlie night, Lizzie & Eamon for the lovely Spa day, Charlie & Barny for the BBQ and the Bunstead Gloyns for taking me to the airport

Great Banner that the Hamilton Kids made for me
Canute Road Gang at the Blackboy of course.
Winchester WAGs

Lizzie & I relaxing at the Spa

Hostess with the most - Charlie



Mr Tall and Mr Even Taller


A two Matt sandwich

Lovely Landless's



Me and my Washingtons


My favourite twins in the world - bless em
Lovely Family Gloyn of Bunstead at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment