Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hotels ....

So boutique spa hotels were on my list of requests from Rach, so I could only follow orders and I think I did quite well for us.
In Phnom Penh we stayed in the Plantation - very nice indeed - especially your own little lounging area with steps that lead down to the pool....



Outside bath at the Golden Banana at Siem Reap!!
Batman tuk-tuk which I am sure will excite many small little boys especially Rach's Sammy who is a big batman fan at the mo..


Our private roof terrace at the Golden Banana - outside bath, shower and lounging area - very nice indeed.... even Queenie thought so..


Rach and I relaxing in the pool at the Golden Banana


Our room at the Golden Banana - Rach was very excited so as she is the guest she got the big bed.

Our villa - hiding behind the tree.

1 comment: