Wednesday 18 July 2012

Weekend away at Otres Beach

At the weekend I went to the coast for a few days for some R&R with Paola and a couple of friends.
We were expecting to have rain most of the times but how lucky we were - amazing sunny weather for 2 full days. So a lot of sitting on the beach, lounging and dipping into the sea.
Frangipani flower tied in my hair by the trainees for my trip away.       Paola on the beach

Queenie came along of course.
Stayed at a place called mushroom point - everything in the shape of a mushroom from the lamps in the room to the little rattan huts we stayed in, right on the beach.
Evening beer
Morning coffee

I then came back and had a day in Phnom Penh on my way back and did some shopping and also took a trip to Tuol Sleng.

No comments:

Post a Comment