Sunday 18 September 2011

Queenie

 
As some of you know my lovely friend, Mrs Charlie Gloyn, gave me the most useful present I could of received to come away with to Cambodia – yes you’ve got it she gave me a solar powered statue of our monarch – Queen Elizabeth II – your first question may well be what is powered by solar power – well it is her hand waving to everyone and the solar power panel is on the handbag!

Well I couldn’t really leave her behind so yes she has come out with me and up till last week has been standing on my desk in my room – but unfortunately she hasn’t been waving recently, as you may know my room is windowless, so she hasn’t seen any sun recently.

Now I promised Charlie firstly that I would bring her out here with me – now I don’t think she believed I would so Charlie I am calling your bluff – she is here!!

Secondly Charlie wanted her to visit places with me so I thought it was about time that she came out on a trip with me and to see daylight to get her hand waving – so what better than a trip to Phnom Penh – yep she came with me on the bus to collect my visa on Friday.

So here she is on the bus trip to Phnom Penh:




This page will be updated with photos of Queenie on her travels with me throughout the year…


Thank you Charlie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more Of Queenies travels cos that woman doesn't get out much these days!

    ReplyDelete